P&K KFA (VDI 3781 part 4)
Version 2.23. (2023-08-28)
- fix: When changing the stack, block building will be turned off and needs to be turned on again, if desired.
- fix: Adjustemnts for Berlin CityGML-files.
- changed: Default settings for fuel.
- new: Now showing the hight of the Exposure Zone for the source building as well.
- new: The roof outline will be shown in the selection color, if the house causes the chimney hight.
Version 2.22. (2023-08-21)
- change: The Checkbox Orthogonal is now Perspective and off by default. When Perspective is activated the graphic becomes perspective. Next to the checkbox appears a trackbar with which the angle of the perspective can be set. This helps if edges of objects are not properly stacked. This is a problem of 3D-libraries, which is called z-fighting.
- new: The key combination ALT-c resets the graphic position.
Version 2.21. (2023-08-01)
- fix: The in Version 2.17 added function to turn off individual building labels had side effects to block labels.
- fix: When changing the active stack, blocks needed to be re-generated.
- fix: Adjustement for Munich CityGML.
- change: changed behavior of some non modal forms. On modifactions the caption will be changed to "Apply" and with a click these modifications will be applied. On click without modifications the form will be closed.
Version 2.20. (2023-07-23)
- fix: On some Proczessors the initialisation of the coordinate system didn't work as expected.
Version 2.19. (2023-07-14)
- fix: The last window wasn't always removed from the graphhic.
- new: Set ShowInactiveHouses.checked=TRUE in Options/App-Config to have the edges of inactive houses displayed.
Version 2.18. (2023-07-05)
- fix: The rotation of a rectanglular chimney works now too, when the chimney is on an extenstion and the main building is rotated.
Version 2.17. (2023-07-04)
- fix: Generell solution for the angle β
- new: In the Form Discharge Devices (Chimneys) dimensions for devices can be defined, which will be used in the graphic only.
- new: In the Form Buildings one can inhibit Names being displayed via Label.
Version 2.16. (2023-06-25)
- fix: The value for angle β in the log was wrong. The result off the calculation stays unchanged.
Version 2.15. (2023-06-05)
- fix: In Add Bckground Image on can now define the projection
Version 2.14. (2023-06-02)
- fix: LoD2 Data like the one used for Berlin, can now be imported as well.
Version 2.13. (2023-04-26)
- new: Checkbox Blocks in Add Stack removed.
Version 2.12. (2023-03-11)
- new: Graphic-Ciews can now be included into protokols.
- fix: Problems with building extensions corrected.
- fix: Page control in printouts improved.
Version 2.11. (2022-12-02)
- new: A Getting Startet document is now available and integrated.
- fix: The Clipping on GML-Import didn't remove all remote objects.
- fix: The entry of "Upper Opening Edge" greater zero for many buildings could result in an error.
Version 2.10. (2022-01-31)
- new: The maximale Work Size for the background graphic can now be increased. Thereby the quality of the illustration cen be increased. This will decrease perfomance.
- new: The othogonal view (Expertenmode) can now be turned off.
Version 2.9. (2021-12-14)
- fix: Printing with standard browser now uses less paper.
- fix: Intel Iris X2 Graphics shows all lines now.
- fix: When storing a new view, it could happen that a previously stored view was activated.
Version 2.8. (2021-10-31)
- new: Possibility to enter other emissions as Exposure Zone radius.
- fixed: Log created a second window
- fixed: Legend color in simulation
- fixed: edit buildings may mark wrong house in list
- fixed: Windows 11 Browser couldn't find HTML file
- fixed: Block building in Chimney placement now only in Expert Mode
- workaround: Block building in Chimney placement has to be turned off via dialog reopen
- Bug: OpenGL 2.1 in VirtualBox is buggy and does not show background images
Version 184.108.40.2068 (2021-08-31)
- For the background imgae a color filter can be used.
- The temporary folder in Preferences wasn't used for the browser files.
Version 2.7 (2020-12-05)
- Mouse wheel control improved
- Graphic Font Size are now saved in defaults and Views
- Missing translation of labels in some forms corrected
- New forma and function CityGML Extract
- Small Corrections
Version 2.6 (2020-10-08)
- Small Corrections
Version 2.6 (2020-09-09)
- Store and recall Views
- Chimney placement Heatmap dependency on blocks implemented
- Journal texts clarified
Version 2.5 (2019-11-11)
- Changes to hints and captions.
- New sample City.kfa
- Error message "'' is not valid an integer value" fixed.
- CityGML Import now understands special characters in CoreName
Version 2.4 (2019-11-01)
- When moving houses, data corruption could occur. This has been fixed now.
- For a few cases wrong alignment in CityGML-Imports corrected.
- For a few cases wrong block creation corrected.
- False recirculation zone for flat roof corrected.
Version 2.3 (2019-10-20)
- Problems with Map Imports fixed.
Version 2.2 (2019-09-17)
- Problems on Block aktivation fixed.
Version 2.1 (2019-06-18)
- Terrain illustration improved
- LoD1 building placement corrected
- Blocking of buildings improved
- Performance improved
Version 2.0 (2019-05-31)
- Automatic block formation of closely adjacent buildings to determine the recirculation zone.
- Building parameters can now be varied in the simulation form and the course of the chimney height can be graphically displayed.
- Small fixes
Version 1.9.0 (2019-05-01)
- The terrain height can be set when adding houses via the graphic. Its value is preset to the minimal terrain height.
- The font size can be set in the graphics.
- On CityGML import building names are turned off for speed when there are more than 100 building.
- Lod1 files are also considered in CityGML import.
- Small fixes
Version 1.8.0 (1019-02-17)
- Buildings can be deleted via a rectengular selection.
- Buildings can be imported from Lod2 gml files. This function is Beta!
- Small fixes
- New toolbar button to open the messages form. This form no longer pops up.
Version 1.7.0 (2019-01-15)
- Cross selection between buildings in the table and graphic, when the former form was opened via Edit.
- Small fixes
Version 1.6.0 (2018-11-03)
- Completed English translation of documents
Version 1.5.0 (2018-10-18)
Version 1.4.0 (2018-10-14)
Version 1.3.0 (2018-09-23)
Stll no complete English manual. The program texts are in German and English
Version 1.2.0 (2018-08-22)
Version 1.1.0 (2018-08-08)
Version 1.0.0 (2018-07-08)
- Small corrections
- Completion of English translation of documents