Program Version Review
Version 22.214.171.124/Windows (2017-09-04)
- Some browsers stopped to accept a local file as parameter. Istead of showing that file its path was send to a search engine. The file path has been rewritten to make this work again.
Version 126.96.36.199/Windows (2015-02-03)
- The Program can now be started with a project file name as parameter.
- During installation a link for 3783 files to P&K 3783 will be registered. This allows to open a project with double click.
- Some fixes for Windows 10.
Version 188.8.131.52/Windows (2015-02-03)
- New installation program and small textual changes
Version 184.108.40.206/Windows (2011-10-24)
- Spikes in the nomogram interpolation were removed.
- Under Options / Nomogram Test is now a table in which a comparision
between red values and calculated values are listed.
- Under TA-Luft / Height Graphs one can now see an illustration of the
height over diameter, temperature and exhaust rate. The exhaust rate is not
available in the demo version thought.
- Some minor improvements
Version 220.127.116.11/Windows (2010-10-19)
- There is a new project file format, which combines all previousely
used project files.
- There is now a recent project file list one can pick a project
- There is a short cut menu to the samples.
- The profile points are displayed now without connecting lines.
Version 18.104.22.168/Windows (2010-06-18)
- The line "browser=C:\Program Files\Opera61\opera.exe" in App-Config
will now call an external browser for the Programhelp. This is especielly
useful for Wine under Linux.
Version 22.214.171.124/Windows (2010-01-14)
- Program has been tested and is now supported on Windows 7.
- A TA Luft- Project couldn't been openend under some
Version 126.96.36.199/Windows (2009-05-07)
Version 188.8.131.52/Windows (2008-08-26)
- For Help and Reports an embedded browser will be used. This avoids
those Script-Warnings from Internet Explorer.
- New Form App-Config
- Modifications and tests under Linux/Wine. More information to this in
Version 184.108.40.206/Windows (2008-07-31)
- The content encoding will now be set in reports. This will now
display special characters, properly when the browser setting is e.g.
- If the environment variable LOCALAPPDATA is set (Windows Vista) all
files, which are modified by the application, are stored in the local
application data folder. This should now avoid any problems, which relate to
the User-Account-Control of Windows Vista. At the first use of this program
version, all related files are copied to the application data folder and are
ignore in the program folder thereafter.
Version 220.127.116.11/Windows (2008-03-22)
- Fix for different screen resolution if other than 96dpi.
Version 18.104.22.168/Windows (2007-12-18)
- In most of the forms an embetted help has been added. This can be
turned off in Preferences.
- New form to store constants, which can be used in most numeric entry
Version 22.214.171.124/Windows (2006-04-24)
- User defined s values file didn't load.
Version 126.96.36.199/Windows (2005-10-26)
- Startup time 30% reduced.
- Documents revised to avoid MS IE error messages.
Version 188.8.131.52/Windows (2004-06-19)
- New dialog under Options in which the S-value set can be selected
according to the TA Luft Version in use.
Version 184.108.40.206/Windows (2004-03-03)
- One can now select whether emission concentration or the mass flux of
the substances is to be adjusted on changes of the waste gas quantity.
Version 220.127.116.11/Windows (2004-01-29)
- The inverted values have been stated accidently for K and k in the
Version 18.104.22.168/Windows (2003-09-04)
- Alternatively, comma or dot can be used as decimal delimiter, when
entering real numbers.
- Comma or dot can be selected as decimal delimiter in outputs.
- Single Columns can be imported via the Popup Menu. From the selected
file, the values are taken and written to the position, from which the dialog
was invoked. One value will be read per line from an ASCII file (includes CSV
- In most cases, the graphic settings can now be saved.
- New form Preferences
- Search function in table editor.
Version 5.4/Windows (2003-03-16)
- Problems with the saving of project data have been fixed.
- The graphic setup is now German if this language is selected.
- The graphic might now have a background image.
- Invalid values in the report of corrections could cause an error
message. These values are now shown as NaN (Not a Number).
- The background of the graphics is now white to simplify
- Inside the table dialogs, one could get mixed up column values, when
columns were moved with a column filter set.
- Simplified installation procedure. The downloaded file is a
executable program, which doesn't need to be unpacked beforehand.
Version 5.3/Windows (2002-09-11)
- Program has been changed to the requirements of the TA Luft
- All references to HTML.OCX have been removed.
- In many input fields, a calculator can be invoked via the right mouse
- The calculation according to TA Luft is now enabled in the demo
Version 22.214.171.124/Windows (January 12, 2001)
When starting the Adaptation calculation, one will be informed, that the
schema parameter will be overwritten. The calculation itself has been extended
with status information.
Version 126.96.36.199/Windows (November 23, 2000)
Problems with falsely entered serial numbers fixed.
Full Windows support with the appropriate operation. You no longer need
to learn any code numbers for program control. You can select, from easily
understandable lists, which variants the program should calculate. Now with
more attractive lists and graphics, which can be printed to standard Windows
printers or inserted into other programs via the clipboard. Also graphics can
be zoomed or moved.
The program is present in German and English.
This program calculates the stack height according to TA Luft, including
an additional development and vegetation, as well as a correction with regard
to rugged terrain according to VDI 3781 part 2.
The characteristic parameters for the schematized types of terrain (VDI
guideline) are determined, from to a terrain profile.
Instead of an "frequently chosen, but inaccurate" analytical
description, the nomogram has been digitalized.
The list of the TA Luft pollutants is integrated in the program. For
documentation of the results, the lists as well as the graphics can be viewed
on the screen or printed.