Program Version Review
Version 188.8.131.52/Windows (2017-09-04)
- Some browsers stopped to accept a local file as parameter. Istead of showing that file its path was send to a search engine. The file path has been rewritten to make this work again.
Version 184.108.40.206/Windows (2015-02-03)
- The Program can now be started with a project file name as parameter.
- During installation a link for 3783 files to P&K 3783 will be registered. This allows to open a project with double click.
- Some fixes for Windows 10.
Version 220.127.116.11/Windows (2015-02-03)
- New installation program and small textual changes
Version 18.104.22.168/Windows (2011-10-24)
- Spikes in the nomogram interpolation were removed.
- Under Options / Nomogram Test is now a table in which a comparision between red values and calculated values are listed.
- Under TA-Luft / Height Graphs one can now see an illustration of the height over diameter, temperature and exhaust rate. The exhaust rate is not available in the demo version thought.
- Some minor improvements
Version 22.214.171.124/Windows (2010-10-19)
- There is a new project file format, which combines all previousely used project files.
- There is now a recent project file list one can pick a project from.
- There is a short cut menu to the samples.
- The profile points are displayed now without connecting lines.
Version 126.96.36.199/Windows (2010-06-18)
- The line "browser=C:\Program Files\Opera61\opera.exe" in App-Config will now call an external browser for the Programhelp. This is especielly useful for Wine under Linux.
Version 188.8.131.52/Windows (2010-01-14)
- Program has been tested and is now supported on Windows 7.
- A TA Luft- Project couldn't been openend under some circumstances.
Version 184.108.40.206/Windows (2009-05-07)
Version 220.127.116.11/Windows (2008-08-26)
- For Help and Reports an embedded browser will be used. This avoids those Script-Warnings from Internet Explorer.
- New Form App-Config
- Modifications and tests under Linux/Wine. More information to this in our Forum.
Version 18.104.22.168/Windows (2008-07-31)
- The content encoding will now be set in reports. This will now display special characters, properly when the browser setting is e.g. UTF-8..
- If the environment variable LOCALAPPDATA is set (Windows Vista) all files, which are modified by the application, are stored in the local application data folder. This should now avoid any problems, which relate to the User-Account-Control of Windows Vista. At the first use of this program version, all related files are copied to the application data folder and are ignore in the program folder thereafter.
Version 22.214.171.124/Windows (2008-03-22)
- Fix for different screen resolution if other than 96dpi.
Version 126.96.36.199/Windows (2007-12-18)
- In most of the forms an embetted help has been added. This can be turned off in Preferences.
- New form to store constants, which can be used in most numeric entry fields.
Version 188.8.131.52/Windows (2006-04-24)
- User defined s values file didn't load.
Version 184.108.40.206/Windows (2005-10-26)
- Startup time 30% reduced.
- Documents revised to avoid MS IE error messages.
Version 220.127.116.11/Windows (2004-06-19)
- New dialog under Options in which the S-value set can be selected according to the TA Luft Version in use.
Version 18.104.22.168/Windows (2004-03-03)
- One can now select whether emission concentration or the mass flux of the substances is to be adjusted on changes of the waste gas quantity.
Version 22.214.171.124/Windows (2004-01-29)
- The inverted values have been stated accidently for K and k in the report.
Version 126.96.36.199/Windows (2003-09-04)
- Alternatively, comma or dot can be used as decimal delimiter, when entering real numbers.
- Comma or dot can be selected as decimal delimiter in outputs.
- Single Columns can be imported via the Popup Menu. From the selected file, the values are taken and written to the position, from which the dialog was invoked. One value will be read per line from an ASCII file (includes CSV format) .
- In most cases, the graphic settings can now be saved.
- New form Preferences
- Search function in table editor.
Version 5.4/Windows (2003-03-16)
- Problems with the saving of project data have been fixed.
- The graphic setup is now German if this language is selected.
- The graphic might now have a background image.
- Invalid values in the report of corrections could cause an error message. These values are now shown as NaN (Not a Number).
- The background of the graphics is now white to simplify printing.
- Inside the table dialogs, one could get mixed up column values, when columns were moved with a column filter set.
- Simplified installation procedure. The downloaded file is a executable program, which doesn't need to be unpacked beforehand.
Version 5.3/Windows (2002-09-11)
- Program has been changed to the requirements of the TA Luft 2002.
- All references to HTML.OCX have been removed.
- In many input fields, a calculator can be invoked via the right mouse button.
- The calculation according to TA Luft is now enabled in the demo version.
Version 188.8.131.52/Windows (January 12, 2001)
When starting the Adaptation calculation, one will be informed, that the schema parameter will be overwritten. The calculation itself has been extended with status information.
Version 184.108.40.206/Windows (November 23, 2000)
Problems with falsely entered serial numbers fixed.
Full Windows support with the appropriate operation. You no longer need to learn any code numbers for program control. You can select, from easily understandable lists, which variants the program should calculate. Now with more attractive lists and graphics, which can be printed to standard Windows printers or inserted into other programs via the clipboard. Also graphics can be zoomed or moved.
The program is present in German and English.
This program calculates the stack height according to TA Luft, including an additional development and vegetation, as well as a correction with regard to rugged terrain according to VDI 3781 part 2.
The characteristic parameters for the schematized types of terrain (VDI guideline) are determined, from to a terrain profile.
Instead of an "frequently chosen, but inaccurate" analytical description, the nomogram has been digitalized.
The list of the TA Luft pollutants is integrated in the program. For documentation of the results, the lists as well as the graphics can be viewed on the screen or printed.
- Tags:VDI 2280, VDI 3781 part 4, DIN 51603-1, DIN V 18160-1, DIN EN 15287-1/2, DIN EN 13384-1/2, DIN EN 13084, Minimum stack height, Chimney height, Recirculation zone, Exhaust gas, Solvents, Combustion systems, Installations requiring a permit, Gas appliances, Liquid gas, BImSchV, Environmental impact, Exposure zone, Combustion, Emissions, Exhaust gas discharge system, Environmental meteorology, Discharge conditions, Effective height