Version 188.8.131.52/Windows (2017-09-12)
- Some browsers stopped to accept a local file as parameter. Istead of showing that file its path was send to a search engine. The file path has been rewritten to make this work again.
Version 184.108.40.206/Windows (2016-02-29)
- It was possible to define multiple limits for an illustration and Component - Now multiple limits will be shown in the illustration as well.
Version 220.127.116.11 (2015-08-21)
- The Program can now be started with a project file name as parameter.
- During installation a link for 3783 files to P&K 3783 will be registered. This allows to open a project with double click.
- Some fixes for Windows 10.
Version 18.104.22.168/Windows (2015-03-25)
- Fixed use of variable InitialDir for open/save operations. Its also available now in the form Preferences.
Version 22.214.171.124/Windows (2015-02-03)
- New installation program and small textual changes
Version 126.96.36.199/Windows (2010-07-08)
- The file read function for Materials under Pollutants was corrected
to properly order materials and there properties.
- The line "browser=C:\Program Files\Opera61\opera.exe" in App-Config
will now call an external browser for the Programhelp. This is especielly
useful for Wine under Linux.
Version 188.8.131.52/Windows (2010-01-22)
- Program has been tested and is now supported on Windows 7.
- Program has been revamped to support Multibyte Characters.
- Program now uses a single project file.
Version 184.108.40.206/Windows (2008-08-26)
- For Help and Reports an embedded browser will be used. This avoids
those Script-Warnings from Internet Explorer.
- New Form App-Config
- Modifications and tests under Linux/Wine. More information to this in
Version 220.127.116.11/Windows (2008-07-31)
- The content encoding will now be set in reports. This will now
display special characters, properly when the browser setting is e.g.
- If the environment variable LOCALAPPDATA is set (Windows Vista) all
files, which are modified by the application, are stored in the local
application data folder. This should now avoid any problems, which relate to
the User-Account-Control of Windows Vista. At the first use of this program
version, all related files are copied to the application data folder and are
ignore in the program folder thereafter.
Version 18.104.22.168/Windows (2008-03-22)
- Fix for different screen resolution if other than 96dpi.
Version 22.214.171.124/Windows (2007-12-18)
- In most of the forms an embetted help has been added. This can be
turned off in Preferences.
Version 126.96.36.199/Windows (2007-11-16)
- Prognosis menu will be enabled as expected now.
- New form to store constants, which can be used in most numeric entry
Version 188.8.131.52/Windows (2007-08-05)
- Error on Save Graphic config corrected.
- Empty menu item removed
Version 184.108.40.206/Windows (2007-07-17)
- Control statement about the junction point of the guidelines added to
Version 220.127.116.11/Windows (2006-11-22)
- Small or large numbers are now stated as exponential format.
- The Heat Emission is now only automatically calculated if Exhaust
Volume Rate and Temperature are unequal 0 and therefore it will no longer be
overwritten when entered manually.
Version 18.104.22.168/Windows (2003-09-05)
- Alternatively, comma or dot can be used as decimal delimiter, when
entering real numbers.
- Comma or dot can be selected as decimal delimiter in outputs.
- Single Columns can be imported via the Popup Menu. From the selected
file, the values are taken and written to the position, from which the dialog
was invoked. One value will be read per line from an ASCII file (includes CSV
Version 22.214.171.124/Windows (2003-06-10)
- Problem with missing points (before coppling point) in distance
- In most cases, the graphic settings can now be saved.
Version 126.96.36.199/Windows (2003-03-31)
Result illustration over the distance from the source in a new
illustration modul. This modul is avlailable after a new calculation.
Version 188.8.131.52/Windows (2003-01-18)
Simplified installation procedure. The downloaded file is a executable
program, which doesn't need to be unpacked beforhand.
Version 184.108.40.206/Windows (2002-12-11)
- Inside the table dialogs, one could get mixed up column values, when
columns were moved with a column filter set.
Version 220.127.116.11/Windows (2002-12-02)
- The Graphic-Setup is now German, when German is selected as program
- The saving of a changed project before the calculation has been
Version 18.104.22.168/Windows (2002-09-25)
- All References to HTML.OCX have been removed.
- The different programs have been merged into one program file.
- Table forms have been enhanced with lots of functions.
- In the file menu, one can now access a list of recently opened
- The graphics have been enhanced with axis settings forms.
- The data out of Emission course
have not always been properly used in List of the
Version 22.214.171.124/Windows (2002-08-15)
The funktionality of the checkbox "Mass flux from Concentration" in
Settings/Emission course has been corrected.
Version 126.96.36.199/Windows (November 23, 2000)
Problems with falsely entered serial numbers fixed.
Version 5.2/Windows (October 13, 2000)
All 25 areas of the guideline and its supplement are now supported. A
description of the areas can be viewed here.
Download the latest
program version here..
Full Windows support with the appropriate operation. You no longer need
to learn any code numbers for program control. You can select, from easily
understandable lists, which variants the program should calculate. Now with
more attractive lists and graphics, which can be printed to standard Windows
printers or inserted via the clipboard into other programs. Also graphics can
be zoomed or moved.
Graphical illustration of the emission course.
The program is present in German and English.
This program is an integrated implementation of the guidelines
VDI 3783 part 2 (dispersion of heavy gases in
source vicinity) and VDI 3783 part 1 (dispersion of
light gases as well as heavy gases in bigger distance to the source).
Because of the linking of both guidelines, for heavy gases the lower
ignition distance as well as the concentration on any receptor points can be
For material and receptor point lists ambient air concentration courses,
maximum concentration and maximum dose can be calculated.
The pollutant list of the guideline VDI 3783 part 2 is integrated in the
Prepared lists as well as graphics can be viewed on the screen, printed
for the result documentation or transferred to other programs.