Version 188.8.131.52/Windows (2017-09-12)
- Some browsers stopped to accept a local file as parameter. Istead of showing that file its path was send to a search engine. The file path has been rewritten to make this work again.
Version 184.108.40.206/Windows (2016-02-29)
- It was possible to define multiple limits for an illustration and Component - Now multiple limits will be shown in the illustration as well.
Version 220.127.116.11 (2015-08-21)
- The Program can now be started with a project file name as parameter.
- During installation a link for 3783 files to P&K 3783 will be registered. This allows to open a project with double click.
- Some fixes for Windows 10.
Version 18.104.22.168/Windows (2015-03-25)
- Fixed use of variable InitialDir for open/save operations. Its also available now in the form Preferences.
Version 22.214.171.124/Windows (2015-02-03)
- New installation program and small textual changes
Version 126.96.36.199/Windows (2010-07-08)
- The file read function for Materials under Pollutants was corrected to properly order materials and there properties.
- The line "browser=C:\Program Files\Opera61\opera.exe" in App-Config will now call an external browser for the Programhelp. This is especielly useful for Wine under Linux.
Version 188.8.131.52/Windows (2010-01-22)
- Program has been tested and is now supported on Windows 7.
- Program has been revamped to support Multibyte Characters.
- Program now uses a single project file.
Version 184.108.40.206/Windows (2008-08-26)
- For Help and Reports an embedded browser will be used. This avoids those Script-Warnings from Internet Explorer.
- New Form App-Config
- Modifications and tests under Linux/Wine. More information to this in our Forum.
Version 220.127.116.11/Windows (2008-07-31)
- The content encoding will now be set in reports. This will now display special characters, properly when the browser setting is e.g. UTF-8..
- If the environment variable LOCALAPPDATA is set (Windows Vista) all files, which are modified by the application, are stored in the local application data folder. This should now avoid any problems, which relate to the User-Account-Control of Windows Vista. At the first use of this program version, all related files are copied to the application data folder and are ignore in the program folder thereafter.
Version 18.104.22.168/Windows (2008-03-22)
- Fix for different screen resolution if other than 96dpi.
Version 22.214.171.124/Windows (2007-12-18)
- In most of the forms an embetted help has been added. This can be turned off in Preferences.
Version 126.96.36.199/Windows (2007-11-16)
- Prognosis menu will be enabled as expected now.
- New form to store constants, which can be used in most numeric entry fields.
Version 188.8.131.52/Windows (2007-08-05)
- Error on Save Graphic config corrected.
- Empty menu item removed
Version 184.108.40.206/Windows (2007-07-17)
- Control statement about the junction point of the guidelines added to the log
Version 220.127.116.11/Windows (2006-11-22)
- Small or large numbers are now stated as exponential format.
- The Heat Emission is now only automatically calculated if Exhaust Volume Rate and Temperature are unequal 0 and therefore it will no longer be overwritten when entered manually.
Version 18.104.22.168/Windows (2003-09-05)
- Alternatively, comma or dot can be used as decimal delimiter, when entering real numbers.
- Comma or dot can be selected as decimal delimiter in outputs.
- Single Columns can be imported via the Popup Menu. From the selected file, the values are taken and written to the position, from which the dialog was invoked. One value will be read per line from an ASCII file (includes CSV format) .
Version 22.214.171.124/Windows (2003-06-10)
- Problem with missing points (before coppling point) in distance graphic fixed.
- In most cases, the graphic settings can now be saved.
Version 126.96.36.199/Windows (2003-03-31)
Result illustration over the distance from the source in a new illustration modul. This modul is avlailable after a new calculation.
Version 188.8.131.52/Windows (2003-01-18)
Simplified installation procedure. The downloaded file is a executable program, which doesn't need to be unpacked beforhand.
Version 184.108.40.206/Windows (2002-12-11)
- Inside the table dialogs, one could get mixed up column values, when columns were moved with a column filter set.
Version 220.127.116.11/Windows (2002-12-02)
- The Graphic-Setup is now German, when German is selected as program language.
- The saving of a changed project before the calculation has been simplified.
Version 18.104.22.168/Windows (2002-09-25)
- All References to HTML.OCX have been removed.
- The different programs have been merged into one program file.
- Table forms have been enhanced with lots of functions.
- In the file menu, one can now access a list of recently opened projects.
- The graphics have been enhanced with axis settings forms.
- The data out of Emission course have not always been properly used in List of the pollutants.
Version 22.214.171.124/Windows (2002-08-15)
The funktionality of the checkbox "Mass flux from Concentration" in Settings/Emission course has been corrected.
Version 126.96.36.199/Windows (November 23, 2000)
Problems with falsely entered serial numbers fixed.
Version 5.2/Windows (October 13, 2000)
All 25 areas of the guideline and its supplement are now supported. A description of the areas can be viewed here. Download the latest program version here..
Full Windows support with the appropriate operation. You no longer need to learn any code numbers for program control. You can select, from easily understandable lists, which variants the program should calculate. Now with more attractive lists and graphics, which can be printed to standard Windows printers or inserted via the clipboard into other programs. Also graphics can be zoomed or moved.
Graphical illustration of the emission course.
The program is present in German and English.
This program is an integrated implementation of the guidelines VDI 3783 part 2 (dispersion of heavy gases in source vicinity) and VDI 3783 part 1 (dispersion of light gases as well as heavy gases in bigger distance to the source).
Because of the linking of both guidelines, for heavy gases the lower ignition distance as well as the concentration on any receptor points can be calculated.
For material and receptor point lists ambient air concentration courses, maximum concentration and maximum dose can be calculated.
The pollutant list of the guideline VDI 3783 part 2 is integrated in the program.
Prepared lists as well as graphics can be viewed on the screen, printed for the result documentation or transferred to other programs.