Program Version Review
Product has been archived / Produkt wurde archiviert
Version 188.8.131.52/Windows (2008-03-26)
- Fix for different screen resolution if other than 96dpi.
- In most of the forms an embetted help has been added. This can be turned off in Preferences.
- New form to store constants, which can be used in most numeric entry fields.
- Results can now be illustrated using transparent colored shapes. See Shape Attributes
- GeoTIFF / TIFF files are imported directly without external tools.
- TIFF files with three bands are also supported now.
- Inside the result representation the current cursor position can be shown. See View / Coordinates.
Version 184.108.40.206/Windows (2004-03-26)
- Batch feature failed. Feature has been fixed. A batch folder must now be selected before using batch features. Check System-Log for errors after the batch has been processed.
- Some graphic parameter like manually set thresholds have been saved, but not restored again
- An isoline width smaller than 2 has been set to 3.
- The scale factor in graphics printing has been corrected.
- Recent file dialog has been overhauld and offers now more comfort.
Version 220.127.116.11/Windows (2003-10-24)
- After generating a new computation raster, the evaluation areas were not displayed corectly. To get proper display, a reload of the project was necessary.
Version 18.104.22.168/Windows (2003-09-05)
- Alternatively, comma or dot can be used as decimal delimiter, when entering real numbers.
- Comma or dot can be selected as decimal delimiter in outputs.
- Single Columns can be imported via the Popup Menu. From the selected file, the values are taken and written to the position, from which the dialog was invoked. One value will be read per line from an ASCII file (includes CSV format) .
Version 22.214.171.124/Windows (2003-06-20)
- Row-Editor in some grid forms.
- In most cases, the graphic settings can now be saved.
- The Windrose program is again included in the setup package.
Version 126.96.36.199/Windows (2003-01-17)
Simplified installation procedure. The downloaded file is a executable program, which doesn't need to be unpacked beforhand.
Version 188.8.131.52/Windows (2002-12-11)
- Inside the table dialogs, one could get mixed up column values, when columns were moved with a column filter set.
Version 5.2/Windows (2002-12-02)
- The programs odo_stat.exe, pk_graf.exe and abm_export.exe have been merged with the main program to avoid problems with the Windows Start mechanism.
- All project files are now stored in one binary file.
- A additional Report-Function (HTML-Format) has been integrated.
- Recently modified project can be opened directly in File / Recent Projects
- All references to HTML.OCX have been deleted, this will avoid problems related to this modul. Instead of HTML.OCX, the MS Internet Explorer must be present in the System.
- Buil-in Calculator in real input fields (right mouse button).
- Column values can be modified in Alter Column Values (right mouse button).
- Reports and graphics are more appealing (report in HTML-format).
- The Table-Editor features column filter, preview and Import/Export from some standard formats.
- For illustration purpose, one can add polygons (e.g. the property line), vertical Cylinders (e.g. a stack), planes (e.g. the ground) and a background image. These objects are ignored in the calculation.
- The number formating in the Data-Export has been improved to avoid width problems.
- In some illustrations, the graphic can now be printed scaled (see Graphical illustrations and the form Scaled Printing).
Version 184.108.40.206/Windows (2001-05-16)
Due to wrong handling of an unused column in the collective file, partial data loss could occour, when using 9 receiptor points per collective and editing this file. The modified program dealing with this matter has been made available for download at www.encoco.com/downloads/pk_odor.zip. The file version of pk_graf.exe is now 5.1.016. The program needs to be unpacked and copied over the previous version. This program is also included in the program-download from today on.
Version 220.127.116.11/Windows (2001-03-10)
Area map and illustration of characteristics
The area map and illustration of characteristics has be enhanced with two new forms. In one form, an image (e.g. map) can be defined as background. In the other form, parameter of the colored shape illustration can be set. The program dealing with this matter has been made available for download at www.encoco.com/downloads/pk_graf.zip. The file version of pk_graf.exe is now 18.104.22.168. The program needs to be unpacked and copied over the previous version. The content of the sub-directories "de" and "us" has to be copied in the corresponding subdirectories. This program is also included in the program-download from today on.
Version 22.214.171.124/Windows (January 21, 2001)
Export Program (ABM_Export.exe)
It could happen, that when not enough columns were choosen, not all selected columns were exported. The program dealing with this matter has been made available for download at www.encoco.com/downloads/ABM_Export.zip. The file version of ABM_Export.exe is now 126.96.36.199. The program needs to be unpacked and copied over the previous version. This program is also included in the program-download from today on.
Version 188.8.131.52/Windows (January 14, 2001)
Some wrong units in the graphic title have been fixed. The program dealing with this matter has been made available for download at www.encoco.com/downloads/pk_graf.zip. The file version of PK_3782.EXE is now 184.108.40.206. The program needs to be unpacked and copied over the previous version. This program is also included in the program-download from today on.
Version 220.127.116.11/Windows (November 23, 2000)
Problems with falsely entered serial numbers fixed.
A dot in the program path could lead to problems.
Full Windows support with the appropriate operation. You no longer need to learn any code numbers for program control. You can select, from easily understandable lists, which variants the program should calculate. Now with more attractive lists and graphics, which can be printed to standard Windows printers or inserted via the clipboard into other programs. Also graphics can be zoomed or moved.
The program is present in German and English.
For most graphics axis-scale factors can be entered, with which the numbers can be transformed into legible dimensions.
For documentation and for using the data in other programs easily (e.g. "surfer", "AutoCad", spreadsheets or text processing programs), there is a export tool now. With that tool, data can be combined flexibly and stored in different formats. For quick documentation, a HTML-format can be selected here.
On the basis of dispersion category statistics, odor frequencies and perception frequencies are calculated according to the guideline VDI 3782 part 4.
The draft status of this guideline is taken into account, by making model parameters accessible for the user via the form.
The frequencies of odor can be calculated in that program by a common method. The Factor-10-Method determines how often the half hour average value (which was increased by a factor) exceeds the odor threshold.
A large number of point sources, line sources, and area sources can be considered in the calculation as well as receptor points.
Graphics, for the documentation of the results, can be viewed on the screen or can be printed.